Update your details (rates only)

Changed your postal address, phone number or email address?

Use our online form below to let us know about any changes to your personal details for your rates account.

Changed your bank and have a Direct Debit in place to pay your rates?

If you have changed banks, you will need to complete a new Direct Debit form with the new account information.

Once we receive the new information we will cancel the old authority and replace it with the new one.  You can complete a new direct debit authority online from our payments page or you can email the rates office to send you a form by email or post.