Update your details (rates only)

Changed your postal address, phone number or email address?

Changed your bank and have a Direct Debit in place to pay your rates?

If you have changed banks, you will need to complete a new Direct Debit form with the new account information.  Once we receive the new information we will cancel the old authority and replace it with the new one.  You can complete a new direct debit authority online from our payments page or contact the rates office to send you a form by email or post.