Why work with us?
Now’s a great time to join us here at Upper Hutt City Council. We’ve got an ambitious programme of work and we are transforming the way we engage with our customers.
Working with us is a rewarding way to support your community, work with a great team, and develop your career.
We do more than just pay you a salary too. We have a number of great benefits to support you, here’s an overview:
- An annual $200 wellbeing contribution towards a wellbeing activity of your choice (some conditions apply)
- Dedicated professional development to boost your knowledge and skills including study leave and financial assistance towards study
- Flexible working options where possible to assist you with a better balance between work, life and family
- Contributions and discounts with local businesses, health insurance, eye checks and home waste providers
- Free confidential sessions with a trained counsellor when you need to talk
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free entry to our pool – with spa, sauna and steam room facilities
- Wellness days – two wellness days each year (some conditions apply)
We welcome your feedback to help us improve our website. Please don’t share any personal information here. If you would like a response please contact us
*1000 characters max