Permanent | Full time
H20 Xtream is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the team at one of the region’s most exciting aquatic facilities.
As a Lifeguard you will be expected to maintain poolside duties while creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our visitors. You will also contribute to maintaining a quality facility and assist with the operation of pool plant systems.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be physically fit with the ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time;
- Have great people skills;
- Be motivated and professional;
- Hold a current lifeguard qualification (preferable but not essential. Training may be provided to gain the appropriate qualifications);
- Be available to work all shifts of the 3 week rotating roster which includes weekdays, weekends, day and late shifts between the hours of 5.00am – 10.30pm.
In return you will be part of a busy, unique aquatic environment that provides quality in-house training opportunities and is a great place to work.
We’re a vibrant team who love to have fun on the job, and there are plenty of opportunities for someone like you.
Applicants must be prepared to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening if short-listed.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply online. All applications must include a cover letter, CV and a completed online Upper Hutt City Council application form.
NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.