Part-time (8-16 hrs pw) | Fixed Term (6 months)
The regional waste team is a small and dedicated team made up of officers from the Wairarapa, Porirua, Kapiti, Upper Hutt, Hutt City and Wellington City Councils. You will work closely alongside internal and external stakeholders to create fun and interesting content to educate residents on waste reduction tips and information.
Key responsibilities in this broad role include:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Content development, planning and scheduling
To be considered for this role we are ideally looking for:
- Studying towards a tertiary qualification
- Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with people throughout the organisation, and external stakeholders
- Skills and experience in web and/or social media content
- A passion for sustainability and waste reduction
Applications close 4pm, Sunday 1st March 2020.
NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.