Assets and Programmes Students x 2 – Parks Visitor Measures Survey.
Assets and Programmes will be requiring two students to undertake the Yardstick Visitor Measures survey within the city’s parks and reserves.
The work will involve carrying out the surveys and follow-ups. However, other tasks may be assigned as time or weather dictates. Students will require a full class 1 Drivers licence and full training will be provided.
The two students will be required as follows:
- Survey work 5-31 January 2022
- Work hours: 40 Hours per week over a seven-day period to be agreed between 8am to 8pm (half hour lunch break)
Please note the following:
Selection criteria applies, but preference will be given to students 16 years or older:
- Studying at University or Weltec
- The work involves significant walking throughout the day.
- Students must be available for the full week/hours as mentioned above.
- A one page CV, including the following details must be provided:
- Contact details
- Year at school or tertiary training details or further study details
Please forward your CV (as mentioned above) to email@example.com by 9am Monday 29 November 2021.