Permanent | Full time
Last year we launched a number of new websites across UHCC - fast-forward to 2020, we are looking for a Digital Services Advisor to help us manage and develop these sites. In this role you’ll plan, design and lead improvements to these platforms so that we continue to offer a great customer experience. You’ll be able to get stuck into providing strategic advice on our digital presence, leading improvements, managing content, training editors and building relationships across the organisation.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Plan, design and implement continued improvements to upperhuttcity.com and sub-sites to build our digital footprint and provide a great customer experience.
- Advise, support and train website editors so our digital environment provides the most effective end-to-end customer experience.
- Provide strategic advice and support regarding digital services, managing analytics and reporting to ensure we meet organisational priorities
To be considered for this role we are looking for someone with:
- Proven experience in leading projects to improve websites.
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships.
- Experience and technical capability with websites. Familiarity with platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint, OpenCities, SilverStripe and Google suite are preferred.
- Comfortable preparing data and insights.
- Strong skills in time management and working independently.
We are looking for ~ 5 years’ experience in applying these skills.
Working with the Upper Hutt City Council is a rewarding way to support the community, work with a great team, and develop your career. We do more than just pay you a salary, we have a range of great benefits to support you.
With 50% of the Wellington regions green space, boutique shopping, award winning Brewtown and quirky cafes all within walking distance, train station close by and free parking, Upper Hutt is a great choice for your next career move.
All applications must include a cover letter, CV and a completed online Upper Hutt City Council application form.
Applications close 31 October 2020
NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.