Floorball is a fast and exciting indoor game similar to hockey that promotes end-to-end plays with quick transitions and fluid game play. The rules stress the importance of safety and sportsmanship and are designed to limit the chance of injury without decreasing the speed or skill of the game.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Appropriate knowledge of the specified sport and knowledge of refereeing at the appropriate level;
- Possess the skills necessary to teach groups of children;
- Possess the skills necessary to work efficiently with a minimum of supervision;
- Possess exceptional customer service skills; and
- Have good organisational skills and the flexibility to work varied hours as required.
This role requires you to provide a safe and enjoyable recreation and sporting opportunities for all participants, ensuring fairness and transparency whilst being clear and concise in all refereeing decisions.
Please note you must have the legal right to work in NZ to be considered for this position.