Drinking Water, Wastewater, and Stormwater Services

Wellington Water look after the drinking water, wastewater, and stormwater services for our region on behalf of the councils. This includes managing any maintenance, repairs, and improvements required across the three water networks. For all general information and enquiries related to water and drainage specific to your property, please report it to Upper Hutt City Council or Contact us.