Choosing a waste and recycling service
There are three ways to dispose of your general household rubbish/waste in Upper Hutt:
- Buy Council rubbish bags;
- Use a private wheelie bin provider (listed below)
- Use the Silverstream Landfill.
Upper Hutt City Council does not provide a rates-funded kerbside recycling collection. There are two ways to recycle in Upper Hutt:
- Visit the Community Recycling Station in Park Street;
- Use a private wheelie bin provider (listed below).
Private wheelie bin providers
*1000 characters max
Your feedback is anonymous. If you have a general enquiry or require a response, please Contact us directly instead.