Book a community noticeboard
There are eight community noticeboards in various locations around Upper Hutt which can be booked to promote community notices and events.
There is no cost to book, just your own design and print costs.
To ensure safety and legibility, we ask that you please adhere to the following conditions.
- Noticeboards are for community notices and events happening within Upper Hutt
- Minimum 160mm height for all text (excluding logos)
- Maximum of 40 characters or 8 words
- Maximum 2m wide and 1.4m tall
- Designs must be approved by Upper Hutt City Council before use
- The signs must be stapled onto the signboards and no other structure may be attached to the signboards.
- The signs must be erected on the booked date and dismantled on the booked date and is the responsibility of the person making the booking.
Download the full community noticeboard terms and conditions(PDF, 101KB)
Digital Billboard (coming soon!)
Check back soon for specifications and availability.
You can make a booking request online, and one of the team will get back to you.
Make a booking request online
*1000 characters max
Your feedback is anonymous. If you have a general enquiry or require a response, please Contact us directly instead.