Consent conditions and advice notes
All consents are issued with the condition that agents authorised by the building consent authority can inspect (during normal working hours). Other conditions can be added for:
- When resource consent is required
- Building code waivers and modifications
- Building on land subject to natural hazards
- Building over two allotments
- Buildings with specified intended life
Conditions are actions that are required to achieve/or maintain compliance. Information notes and required items (inspections and documents) are attached to building consents. These are important advice notes that need to be well understood.