People and agencies offering support

Published on 24 August 2021

Upper Hutt City News - Virus

It’s OK to ask for help. As we work through this together, there are people and agencies able to support you.

Click the link below to view a range of advice, help, or support if you need it.

If you don’t speak English, you can ask for an interpreter when calling most government departments.

COVID-19 Services and Support(PDF, 163KB)

Tagged as: