Upper Hutt City Council is seeking feedback on the proposed Schedule of Fees and Charges 2020 - 2021.
The Fees and Charges are set for services that we provide but don't rate for, on the principle of user pays.
Some changes are proposed to the current Fees and Charges for the following activities:
- A 3% increase across all fees and charges to cover inflation
- Administration and Technical Officer rates
- Simplified cancellation fees for LIMs
- Parks and Reserves
Have your say
Have your say by 5pm, 13 April 2020 and tell us your views on the proposed Schedule of Fees and Charges(PDF, 466KB).
Alternatively, collect a printed copy from the Upper Hutt City Council office, 838-842 Fergusson Drive, Upper Hutt, or at the Central and Pinehaven Libraries. Printed copies of the submission form are also available at these locations.
We encourage your feedback. Make a submission by:
- Online form below
- Emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posting it to Private Bag 907, Upper Hutt 5140
- Hand delivery to our Council office, Central or Pinehaven Library
All submissions will be considered and deliberated on. If you wish to present your submission in person, please indicate so through the submission form. Hearing dates to be confirmed.
Consultation closes 5pm, Monday 13 April 2020