Environment and Waste Minimisation Fund
The Upper Hutt City Council Environment and Waste Minimisation Fund (formerly Zero Waste and Community Environment Fund) seeks to support practical sustainability initiatives related to environmental protection, waste minimisation, and community resilience.
Who can apply
- Early childhood education facilities.
- Community gardens providers and charitable community organisations wishing to partner with existing community gardens providers.
- Social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations.
- Applicants must operate within the Upper Hutt boundary.
The priorities for funding
- The extent the project will directly reduce waste to landfill or support initiatives for environmental protection.
- The extent the project will indirectly reduce waste to landfill or support initiatives for environmental protection through the educational impact on the wider community.
- The extent the project will build community resilience.
- The project shows how success will be measured.
- The likelihood of the project becoming self-sustaining.
How to apply
For further information please contact Upper Hutt City Council (04) 527 2169 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively you can apply here https://au.openforms.com/Form/8a05fe8c-fe1d-4d50-894b-15d85ec93e89
If you applied and received funding from previous rounds, you need to have completed an accountability form(PDF, 252KB) to be considered for future funding.
We welcome your feedback to help us improve our website. Please don’t share any personal information here. If you would like a response please contact us
*1000 characters max