Environment and Waste Minimisation Fund
The Upper Hutt City Council Environment and Waste Minimisation Fund (formerly Zero Waste and Community Environment Fund) seeks to support practical sustainability initiatives related to environmental protection, waste minimisation, and community resilience.
Applications accepted between 1 to 31 May 2022.
Who can apply
- Early childhood education facilities.
- Community gardens providers and charitable community organisations wishing to partner with existing community gardens providers.
- Social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations.
- Applicants must operate within the Upper Hutt boundary.
The priorities for funding
- The extent the project will directly reduce waste to landfill or support initiatives for environmental protection.
- The extent the project will indirectly reduce waste to landfill or support initiatives for environmental protection through the educational impact on the wider community.
- The extent the project will build community resilience.
- The project shows how success will be measured.
- The likelihood of the project becoming self-sustaining.
Please remember that if you applied and received funding from previous rounds, you need to have completed an accountability form(PDF, 252KB) to be considered for future funding.
If you have any queries, please contact Upper Hutt City Council (04) 527 2169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*1000 characters max
Your feedback is anonymous. If you have a general enquiry or require a response, please Contact us directly instead.