Welcome to Upper Hutt


In Upper Hutt (urban and rural), you can recycle your household domestic recyclable material by utilising one of the following private service providers on a user pays basis.

Both provide a roadside collection and receptacles for collecting the recycling in. Contact them to ascertain the areas of the city they cover, what they recycle, the cost of their service and days they collect on.

All enquiries and complaints about non-collection, collection calendars, etc should be directed to the contractor who you have contracted to provide your roadside collection service.

Public Holidays

For information about recycling collection on statutory holidays, please contact your recycling service provider.

Read related news »

Last updated on 03 Mar 2015